Thursday, January 05, 2006

Leaves in Black & White II

Sorry for being lazy to update the photos. Here is the other B&W photo from leaves that I took in my Dad’s apartment. Same Camera and same printing processes as the one I posted before. I try to diagonally divide the picture in dark and light spaces. I enjoy the stillness feeling in these pictures.
از اينكه در به روز كردن سايت تنبلي كردم معذرت ميخوام. اين هم يكي ديگه از عكسهاي برگي كه در خونه پدرم از گلدونها گرفتم. دوربين، نگاتيو و شرايط چاپ مشابه عكس قبلي است. در اين عكس سعي كردم تا تصوير رو بصورت مورب به دو بخش تيره و روشن تقسيم كنم. از حالت سكوني كه در اين عكسها ايجاد شده خوشم مياد به خصوص كه ميدوني از يك جاندار عكس گرفتي

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the interplay of the light and shadow areas. The contrast is dreamy. This would be in ideal infra-red template. I particularly prefer the surrealistic appearance of it.

2:44 PM  
Blogger MBrown said...

You need to keep doing stuff like this!!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home