Thursday, December 29, 2005

Water, Earth & trace of Fier II

The same subject and same location as the photo I posted on Tuesday, December 27. Don’t get sick of wood abstract, I promise to change the taste of my photos from wood stuff to something else soon but as far as I enjoy these photos, I would like to share them with you and also want to hear from you. Thanks Micheal and Ali for their comments on my previous wood abstract.
موضوع و محل عكسبرداري مشابه عكسي است كه سه‌شنبه ٢٧ دسامبر پست كردم. مي‌دونم كه ديگه كم‌كم از دست عكسهاي من با موضوع چوب داره حالتون بهم مي‌خوره، قول مي‌دهم خيلي زود موضوع عكسها رو عوض كنم. چون مجموعه عكسهاي چوبم رو خيلي دوست دارم گفتم چند تا از اونها رو به شما نشون بدم و البته منتظر شنيدن نظرات شما هم هستم. از علي و مايكل بخاطر نظراتي كه روي عكسهاي قبلي دادن تشكر مي‌كنم

2 Comments:

Blogger MBrown said...

I have to admit, that these last two are far more appealing in their composition and form. Really love these!
Both have that certain lighting and colors that I like, and has that bit of painted feeling, ... especially the first one.
These are the types one would like to see larger, but still, certainly nice as is!

Keep creating!!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one does it for me. The warm colors and the soft focus contribute greatly to the aesthetics and of course, I'm a fan of these abstracts!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home