Thursday, December 22, 2005

Are you looking for your LOVE?



I took these shots from Agh Qala port In Southeast of the Caspian coast during the Wednesday Fair. You can find almost everything in this fair including the names of the person who you love. I am not good at writing about life and the way we live, otherwise if I was able to write about what I see, I never became a photographer! See the pictures and tell me what you think.

اين عكسها رو در چهارشنبه بازار بندر آق قلا (جنوب شرق درياي خزر) گرفتم. توي اين بازار تقريباً همه چيز پيدا ميشه حتي اسم افرادي كه دوستشون داري. بيشتر ازاين نمي‌تونم چيزي بگم چون بلد نيستم راجع به دنياي اطرافم چيز بنويسم، در واقع اگر اين توانايي رو داشتم هرگز به عكاسي رو نمي‌آوردم! نظرتون رو راجع به اين عكسها برام بنويسيد

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mamnoon az aksha va dadane hese khoob be yek iranie asheghe vatan .. be webloge shoma link dadam .. dar panahe ezad

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mamnoon ke be weblogam sar zadin

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home