Friday, December 23, 2005

Appreciating Every Single Moment

I was looking for a good picture to up load for Christmas and I find this one. This may not be a great picture but the story behind it seems great to me. It was raining for days when I head to clime Touchal summit (13000 feet summit sitting north of the capital city of Tehran). I started at 3:00 AM and the higher I climbed the more snow I’ve got instead of rain. Suddenly, at 8:00 AM everything stopped and the sun came out like there wasn’t any raining in past few days. I saw this view and start setting up the tripod, by the time I start shooting this picture half of the snow was gone and when I finished you can barley saw a patch of snow. Within the ten minutes all the snow has gone and fifteen minutes later the sky start crying again which last for the rest of the day. In life you never know what is going to happen next but you should appreciate the opportunities. This is what I’m telling to myself whenever I see this picture.
به مناسبت ايام كريسمس دنبال يك عكس مناسب براي گذاشتن روي سايت مي‌گشتم كه اين رو پيدا كردم. اين عكس شايد چيز فوق‌العاده‌اي نباشه ولي ماجراي گرفتن اين تصوير برام خيلي جالبه. چند روزي بود كه پشت سرهم بارون ميومد (اتفاقي كه اين روزها به ندرت توي تهران رخ ميده) و من تصميم گرفته بودم برم توچال. ساعت ٣ صبح به همراه بهمن دادجو (پر حوصله‌ترين كوهنوردي كه ميتوني پيدا كني) صعود رو شروع كرديم. هرچي بالاتر مي‌رفتيم بارون كمتر مي‌شد و جاش رو به برف مي‌داد. يكدفعه ساعت ٨ صبح همه چيز متوقف شد و خورشيد درآمد طوري كه انگار نه انگار دو سه روزي پشت سرهم بارندگي بوده. با ديدن اين منظره سه‌پايه و دوربين رو علم كردم. وقتي داشتم اين عكس رو مي‌گرفتم تقريباً نصف برفها آب شده بود و وقتي كارم تمام شد حتي يك لكه برف هم نمي‌شد پيدا كرد. يك ربع بعد دوباره بارون گرفت و تا آخر روز باريد. آدم هرگز نمي‌تونه پيش‌بيني كنه كه يك لحظه بعد چه اتفاقي رخ ميده ولي بايد از موقعيت‌هايي كه پيش مياد درست استفاده كنه. اين همون چيزي كه هر وقت اين عكس رو مي‌بينم به خودم ميگم

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why you "put your camera on" along with your clothes when you go out! There's always somehing to shoot!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam jenabe arash va mamnoon az link ... chashm be rooz mikonam weblog ro amma ba kami takhir ... dar panahe ezad

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam jenabe arash va mamnoon az link ... chashm be rooz mikonam weblog ro amma ba kami takhir ... dar panahe ezad

8:08 PM  
Blogger MBrown said...

After reading your piece, yes, ... this image has plenty to say!

Love it!!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home