Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ice & Branches

It was 6:30 in the morning and the sky was cloudy, no rain, no snow; and temperature was below 30F. So there is no reason for me to grab my camera while I started my weekly hiking in Darakeh Vally (Alborz Mountain) in north of Tehran. But what if I found something interesting to shoot? What if something unique comes up? So I took my Nikon EM and Nikkor 50mm lens just in case. At the first hour of my hike I found a bunch of branches covered by ice near the small water fall, I took a few shots and this is it, my small Nikon made a day for me.
ساعت ٦:٣٠ يك صبح ابري با هواي سرد زير صفر، بدون برف و بارون داشنم آماده مي‌شدم كه براي كوهپيمايي هفتگي برم دركه و با اين شرايط آب و هوا هيچ دليلي نداشتم كه با خودم تجهيزات عكاسيم رو بردارم. ولي قيل از اينكه از خونه بزنم بيرون به خودم گفتم اگر يك موضوع خوب و استثنايي براي عكاسي ديدي اونوقت چيكار مي‌كني؟ بالاخره با خودم كنار اومدم و دوربين نيكون اي-ام را به همراه لنز ٥٠ ميليمتري برداشتم، فقط براي اينكه يك چيزي براي عكاسي با خودم داشته باشم. يك ساعت از شروع راهپيماييم نگذشته بود كه مجموعه‌اي از شاخه‌ها رو ديدم كه از يخ پوشيده شده بودند. چند‌تايي عكس گرفتم، در آخر روز از اينكه دوربين كوچيكم رو با خودم برده بودم احساس رضايت مي‌كردم

3 Comments:

Blogger MBrown said...

Like the feel of vertical and horizontal lines running throughout the image.
The different elements mingling together, and the overall lighting makes this shot very appealing to my old tired eyes! : )

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام . حتما به اين وب لاگ برو و نظر بده و لينك به اون بده و افتخار بده كه جزو پيوند هاي تو باشه.
http://axnazr.blogfa.com

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thoughtful move and it paid off. It's been ages since I saw these, having lived in New Olreans for the last 4 years didn't help either. Do you get snow where you are?

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home