Monday, January 02, 2006

Leaves in Black & White I

In next couple of days, I’m going to post some B&W shots from leaves and branches. I also want to change the taste of my photos every week (hopefully) because I want to show you something different once in awhile in the New Year. I took this picture in my parents’ apartment from one of my brother’s indoor plants using my medium format Rollie and 400ASA ILFORD B&W negative. Negative is printed on the ILFORD Multigrade IV professional paper using the ILFORD Multigrade filter, I think the result came out with some suerealistic feeling!
در چند روز آينده عكسهاي سياه و سفيدي از برگ و شاخه بر روي سايت خواهم گذاشت و تصميم دارم هر هفته به موضوعي جديد و متفاوت بپردازم. اين عكس رو در خونه پدرم از يكي از گياهان آپارتماني كه برادرم پرورش ميده گرفتم. براي عكاسي از دوربين قطع متوسط روليكورد و نگاتيو ايلفورد با حساسيت ٤٠٠ استفاده كردم و نگاتيو رو هم روي كاغذ مولتي‌گريد ايلفورد و با استفاده از فيلتر شماره ٤ ايلفورد چاپ كردم. نتيجه كار تصويري شد نيمچه سورئال، البته به نظر من

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me feel like sticking my face in them! Nice tones. It good when you write about the technical apsects of how you did your shots, specially since you developed and printed many of your own negatives.

8:56 AM  
Blogger MBrown said...

Hang this one on the wall too! :)

Wonderful flow, the tones are excellent, very nice in the shadow areas, great details, and maybe a touch of the "infrared" feel to it also.

You know I like it!!!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام ارش جان از راهنمايي هايت نهايت تشكر را دارم خوشحام از اينكه زمينه ارتباتي شده است.اما حقيقتا وقتي سايت شما و عكسهاي هنريتان را ديدم جازدم البته انتظار اينو هم از شما داشتم . فرهادي

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

باسلام مجدد آرش جون چطور مي تونم به سايت شما لينك بدم.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ممنون مطلب شما رفت روی وبلاگ http://axnazr.blogfa.com


اگر امکان داره وبلاگ را به لیست خودتان اضافه کنید. ممنون------علی

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home