Monday, February 27, 2006

Gold and Blue

I would like to change the taste little bit and switch to my leaves and sticks series. I took this picture in Khoor va Biabanak date farm in Central Iran. The palm leaves and blue sky are really turning me on to shot some abstract pictures. Here is one of them that I took using circular polarizing filter on my Nikkor 100 mm and Agfa optima negative.
فكر كردم براي تغيير ذائقه براي روزهاي آينده ازمجموعه عكسهاي شاخه و برگ استفاده كنم. اين عكس رو از نخلستان‌هاي خور و بيابانك گرفتم. براي ايجاد آسماني با رنگ آبي تيره از فيلتر پلاريزه سيركولار استفاده كردم ولنز مورد استفاده هم نيكور ١٠٠ ميليمتري بود. براي رسيدن به توناليته رنگي مناسب هم از نگاتيو آگفا اپتيما استفاده كردم

6 Comments:

Blogger Shahrokh said...

I like the sky and the way branch comes in the frame

11:00 AM  
Blogger MBrown said...

Excellent contrast between the palm leaves and the blue sky.
That play of light on the palm leaves really helps to give it even more "pop", and even a sense of depth.
Love how the palm leads into the frame, making it easy on the eyes, and to the viewer.

Excellent Arash!!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour Arash,

Splendid photo. Right now, it is snowing here and I would welcome such blue sky as you have shown. Makes one dream.

Georg

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ممنون به خاطر اين تغيير ذائقه.

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a comment in this but apparently it didn't go through. Plants in the background of blue sky is one of my favorite subjects in photography. This one is rendered very well. I specially like the warm appearance of the leaves. Lookign forward to seeign more of these.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

عجب با عکسات حال می کنم
ایرانیه ایرانیه
لینک دادم

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home