Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yosemite National Park

Finally one of my wishes come true and I had a chance to visit the Yosemite Nationl Park. Visiting the Yosemite and its unique geological features is a must for every geologist and finally I made it after driving fo 700 miles. Talk to you more about my trip to Yosemite later.
بالاخره به يكي از آرزوهام رسيدم و تونستم از پارك ملي يوسميتي ديدن كنم البته بعد از يك رانندگي طولاني. به نظر من ديدن اين پارك براي هر زمين‌شناسي واجبه. راجع به سفرم بعداً به طور مفصل براتون خواهم نوشت

2 Comments:

Blogger fereshteh jafari said...

این پارک کجاست؟ چقدر زیباست.
من کلی منتظرم تا هم داستان شما را بشنوم و هم از دید شما پارک را ببینم. پس زود به زود آپدیت کنید.
راستی انگار اون ابر بالایی چشم داره. نه؟
من را یاد فیلم های کانادایی می اندازه این عکس.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Arash,

What a beautiful scene! You were just in a right time to capture such an incredible view.
I like the way you look at the details. This is one of your pictures that nobody can stop watching it!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with your fans!
I will be waiting to see more of your goodies!

Cheers,

Peyman

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home