Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Different Aspects, New Findings

It started when I was at high-school, I mean looking to the certain topic from different aspects. At that time I was practicing to think and express my idea about certain things from totally different aspects, actually this was the way that is expected by our geometry, calculus and algebra teachers, to look for different ways to solve a certain problem. Of course this caused lots of discussion between the students. After a while I start asking myself, why am I defending my method of problem solving in a scientific discussion? So I started to think what if I put myself in the people’s shoes and look at the problem as they look and try to criticize myself? This is how I ended up with this idea in my life which “the way I am looking into the things is not necessarily the best one, so I need to seek more for the best possible way”. In many cases just by making a very little change in the way of looking you will be able to make a big difference. The following pictures are the proof to the above ideology, they have been taken from the same subjects at the nearly same time with the same equipment but with the bit of change in the way of looking. It would be highly appreciated if you kindly tell me what do you think.






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam arash!
kheyli khosh halam ke peyda kardam weblogeto! az too link ha ye nik ahang didam.
aks ha to daram mibinam, kheyli ostadi ha! deqqat dashit? man miram too sitam linketo bezaram!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ye sari be site man ham bezan bazi vaqta! kolli music, sher va.. gozashtam ke shayad mesl e oon doneli e shir mohammad espanfdar khoshet biad, be khoosoos music hayi ke roo sher ham misazam, jadidan mikham khoalse ye tahqiqat e dinosaur shenasim ro ham bezaram too site!!!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy. I do visit often but just don't get to leave comments as usual. Che konim dige maraze!

I'm in College Station, TX with no access to your e-mail address but wanted to send you something:
http://members.chello.nl/~s.karim1/

it's pretty cool and of course feel free to delete this comment ;-D

Talk to you when I get back to New Orleans.

Cheers

Ali

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home